‘From the Ground to the Sky’



Wednesday, January 16, 2019

‘From the Ground to the Sky’

Pre Warm Up - – Begins 10 min before class

Run 100m

10 CrossOvers

10 Bootstraps

Atlas Stretch 30 sec

Couch Stretch 30 sec

Grab A Bar

--------------------------------

SWOD: 1RM Clean and Jerk

3 Rounds for Time

Buy In: Run 400m

10 Push Press (115/75)

10 Wall Balls (20/14)

10 Pull Ups

10 Flips (45/35)


10 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hey there! I've been following your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to
go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 7:59 PM

2. wrote:
These are truly fantastic ideas in on the topic of blogging.

You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
natalielise plenty of fish

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 3:49 PM

3. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this good read!!
I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look
at new things you post…

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 8:57 AM

4. wrote:
Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are
you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Mon, September 2, 2019 @ 5:50 PM

5. wrote:
It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information.
I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Wed, September 18, 2019 @ 9:16 PM

6. wrote:
I believe this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am satisfied studying your article. However wanna observation on some
normal issues, The site style is ideal, the articles is
in reality excellent : D. Just right process, cheers

Sat, November 9, 2019 @ 11:53 AM

7. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much.

I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.

Thank you and good luck.

Sun, November 10, 2019 @ 4:42 PM

8. wrote:
Fantastic items from you, man. I have understand your stuff prior to and you are simply too great.

I actually like what you've received here, really like what you're stating
and the best way wherein you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay
it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great site.

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 10:12 AM

9. wrote:
This piece of writing is actually a good one it assists new internet users, who are wishing for blogging.

Tue, November 26, 2019 @ 11:44 AM

10. wrote:
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this
post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
about my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Thu, December 5, 2019 @ 10:54 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Contact Us

Email Us
2200 Marcus Ave
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
(516) 354-5310

Map - Location

Contact Us

Email Us
2200 Marcus Ave
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
(516) 354-5310